Monday, March 30, 2009

Streetlab Sample Sale: FFFashion

This past weekend I made it to the sample sale at the Streetlab Project Space out on Piet Hendrikkade. I dragged my flatmate with promises of a fashion show, which never happened (whoops! misread the website), but we ended up not staying very long anyway.

Of the designers selling at the space, the ones that stood out most to me were Cheap Monday and OwnMe, Eleanore de Ruuk and Iefke de Roos.

In particular:
The highlight appeared to be the huge table piled high with jeans running the length of the place, but I wasn't interested in jeans at all.



Alas, I left with nothing but inspiration and a bruise on the arm from being elbowed out of the way by a girl walking past me.

Bitch.

WORN_RELICS were apparently there for a swap (?) but I didn't see them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment