Monday, April 6, 2009

Zac Posen Dress on Polyvore

I should really be working or writing or something, but I saw this Zac Posen dress on Polyvore and just had to create a set.

Best. Pastime. Ever.


Venetian Carnivale
Venetian Carnivale by AmandaBlogandKiss

Speaking of Zac Posen, I was at a corsetry course at the London College of Fashion a few years ago (maybe 2003?) and I saw on the wall that Zac Posen would be speaking that night and that it was free for all LCF students.

I wasn't exactly an LCF student per se, but I was taking a night course there, and Zac Posen is one of my absolute favorite designers, so I bunked out of the class and headed down to hear him speak.

He was charming and lovely and inspiring. And his number one tip to make it in the fashion industry, believe it or not, was:

'Be nice. People like it when you are nice to them.'

What a sweetheart.

1 comments:

TheMinx said...

that dress is simply gorgeous.

Post a Comment