Saturday, March 21, 2009

Streetstyle Amsterdam: First Post, Jenny from Sweden

It's kind of ironic that my first post concerning streetstyle in Amsterdam is of someone who is not Dutch, nor does she live in Amsterdam. She is just visiting, and today is sightseeing around town.
Photobucket

Name: Jenny
From: Sweden
Occupation: Consultant

What first caught my eye about Jenny were her shoes. I was immediately drawn to them when she passed me, because let's be frank here- they kick ass. Then I noticed the rest of her outfit, which is kind of nuevo-rock-chick-tries-to-stay-sane-for-office-work. In short, this would work for a night out, for a day at the office, or, like Jenny, for a day sightseeing in Amsterdam! It's casual and laid-back yet still stylish, and she wore it well.

Sadly my camera is pretty low quality, so this doesn't capture the details very well, and it was the details that made the outfit- the key necklace, the shoes, and the texture of the jacket. Note to self: find an extra 700 euros and buy a better camera!

Props to Jenny for not being weirded out when I stopped her and asked her to pose for me. Thanks Jenny! Hope you enjoyed Amsterdam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment