Thursday, March 26, 2009

Streetstyle Amsterdam: Peter Bjorn & John Concert, Melkweg

For some reason my heart just wasn't into the Peter Bjorn & John concert tonight at the Melkweg (was it just me or did they play so much better at Paradiso a few years ago?), so my mind started to wander and I decided to take some photos for this blog instead. I had to be quick because I had to drag these three people away from the concert, and the light in the hall was pretty poor, but I think you can get the idea.

Name: Stacey
Occupation: Writer

What I notced first about Stacey was her bowler hat. I'm jealous of people that can pull off hats, and she rocked the bowler hat with a scarf (not shown here) and this floral dress. Fantastic!

It wasn't until after the show that I noticed that Stacey's friend had on a great shirt, but by then the hall had filled up and it was too late to grab another photo. Sorry Stacey's friend! Love your shirt!

Name: John
Occupation: Recruiter/Student

John's friends didn't seem to want to let me get in to talk to him (not sure what was up with that- maybe they thought I was trying to hit on him?), but I pushed my way through anyway. I really dug his whole style, top to bottom, and he wore it with ease.

Photobucket

Name: Manuel
Occupation: Editor

And finally, I loved Manuel's shirt. It was a bit brave and quirky while also being fun and laidback.

Thanks to Stacey, John and Manuel for letting me drag them away from the show for a minute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment